Friday, May 2, 2008

My last post for today.....

This definitely takes some getting used to. I'm starting to get the hang of how the images I upload go onto the web site.


The top card from my last post was one I designed on my own. It's also a project that proves that no scrap is too small. I had punched small holes in various pieces of colored cardstock using a regular hand held punch. I ended up with the dots you see on the card front. I used a 2 Way Glue Pen to attach the dots to the paper. It was a bit tedious as they kept flipping over as I tried to position them. The square frame pieces came from card stock that I was using up with my punches by pre-punching pieces for using in the future. First puch the larger image, here a square. Then take the square piece and punch with a smaller square punch. The same can be done with any two punches of the same shape but different sizes.

No comments: