Friday, May 2, 2008






Both of these cards I made last fall. The designs are not my original idea. I copied someone else's ideas.
However the one on the left is a little different in the images on the white cardstock. The original I copied from I think had images from the Stampin Up Polka Dots and Petals set. Iused what images I could find that I already had that came close. The same goes for the images on the turquoise cardstock.
The card on the right is very close to the original that I copied from.
I really like the Office Accoutrement set. I also really like the tab punch. I'm constantly looking for ideas where I can use the tab punch. The size of both cards is the A-6 size aka the quarter sheet card size. I also really like the spiral punch and am always on the look out for new ideas to use it.










No comments: