Monday, May 5, 2008

Art Journal part 2



I was getting pretty frustrated with the way this program posts the photos. I accidentally deleted some of the photos more than once while trying to delete the extra spaces the program kept putting into my post and while trying to rearrange my text. So here goes on part 2....


Above is a photo of the front cover again.






Here's the inside front cover. The back cover looks pretty much the same.

You can see that I wrapped the designer paper over the edges then covered up the middle with different paper.

I added a new first page using certaily celery cs.





  • This last photo shows the back cover.


  • It was a pretty easy project to do. I absolutely love some of the papers they designed for the Cutie Pie set. I have seen so many beautiful projects done with those papers.




I enjoy collecting ideas for stamp sets and for ways to use the designer papers and scrapping kits. Often I copy the project exactly, sometimes I use those as jumping off points to create my own projects.

No comments: