Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mini Scrapbook




This project is not my original idea. I had done a similar project under the guidance of my Stampin up demonstrator using an SU Simply Scrappin Kit. That project was designed for the A-6 sized envelopes.




I re-designed this one for the A-7 size envelopes because the photos I planned to use are 4"x6".


This first photo shows the project closed. As you can probably tell one flap overlaps the other. I obviously chose to keep it closed with a ribbon.




This photo shows the mini scrapbook completely open.

I used coordinating card stock, rubber stamps, coordinating ink, and punches to decorate the album.























These two photos show the decorations I used in detail.




















This is the top envelope the other ones are stacked directly underneath the top one.



You can also see the cardstock I mounted the photo on and I used a tab punch to make it easier to slide the photos out of the envelopes.









This is a photo of my family monted on cardstock.



The back piece is 5"x7". There isn't much space around the photo for doing a lot of journaling.




I made 3 different ones for family and friends.



For some of them I ended up mounting photos on both sides of the 5x7 cardstock.




It was a really fun project to do and will post the tutorial soon with step by step photos.

No comments: