Monday, May 19, 2008

Finished Pieces



This top card is the fanciest one I put together. It was too plain with just the French Script image stamped in black

Image attached: Friendship Blooms Sell A Bration set
Image stamped in Brilliant Blue

I used my cropodile to punch the hole for the eyelet. I forgot to mark the center first so it's off center.

Card piece is Brilliant Blue. Layered piece is Barely Banana










Layer piece is Taken with Teal

Card piece is Certainly Celery





Layered piece is Orchid Opulence.

Card piece is Purely Pomegranate










Layered piece is So Saffron

Card piece is Taken with Teal














Layered piece is Taken with Teal

Card piece is either Barely Banana or So Saffron.

I think it's So Saffron









Layered piece is Pumpkin Pie

Card piece is Appricot Appeal

The butterfly piece is one that program kept turning sideways so I didn't put it on my last post.






Layer piece is Purely Pomegranate

Card piece is Orchid Opulence


On this piece I stamped the images where there were darker color spots

No comments: